TSX-V: AE.A - Last: CAD$0.00 | OTCQX: ATERF - Last: US$0.00

Anterra Energy Inc Operational Update and Management Changes

CALGARY, ALBERTA, October 8, 2010
Anterra Energy Inc (TSXV: AE.A) (“Anterra” or the “Company”) announces that it intends to commence drilling its first horizontal Cardium well in the Buck Lake area at LSD 01-17-45-5W5M before the end of October 2010. Anterra will pay forty (40%) percent of the costs of drilling and completing the well while entities have agreed to farm in and will pay for the remaining sixty (60%) percent of the well, one of which is an industry partner and one of which is a limited partnership formed by a director of the Company. Following drilling and completion, Anterra will own a sixty (60%) percent working interest in the well and in the balance of Section 17. Anterra estimates the completed well cost at $3.5 million (gross).

Filed under: 2010
< >